In lieu of posting my “30 Days of Thanksgiving” posts on social media, I decided to capture them all here on the blog in two separate posts. I have so much to be thankful for, and I can’t wait to share it all with you.
In no particular order…
I am thankful for
2. My best little buddy, Peanut
3. Good books
4. My relationship with the Lord
5. The ministry at The Lighthouse
6. Being a part of Purvis United Methodist Church
7. My sweet little Mom
8. My always entertaining Daddy
9. My beloved little sister, Chandler
I had amazing grandparents!
10. Family (that’s my Uncle Greg directing)
11. My baby brother
12. All of the experiences brought to me through my Alzheimer’s advocacy
13. Space Camp – where I learned it’s okay to dream big
14. Lake Junaluska, NC – my favorite place on earth!
15. The gift of music
What are you grateful for this year? I’d love to hear from you in the comments!