How good does this Lemon Blueberry Pound Cake look y’all?!
It TASTES even better!
And it’s super easy. My kind of recipe!
- 1 pint fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease an 8×4 loaf pan (do this well, or it sticks terribly!)
- In one mixing bowl, combine butter, sugar, lemon juice and eggs
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt
- Stir bowl two into egg mixture
- Fold in blueberries (I find it easier to coat the berries in just a little flour before pouring them in the batter. It helps them float rather than fall to the bottom!)
- Pour into the greased loaf pan
- Bake for 60 minutes
This is my first Vogue Happiness recipe!
Do you guys want more?
Come back tomorrow with this week’s Friday Favorites!